AEA(S) MEMBERS’ BENEFITS & PRIVILEGES
Service Agreement between Employment Agency and MDW Employer rev04 AEAS-SA-06.07.2022-rev04 6th July 2022, please click here,
Service and Fees Schedule Form B (Replacement) 9th June 2022, please click here.
Direct-Hire Agreement between Employment Agency and MDW Employer 6th June 2022, please click here.
Job Offer to MDW 15th June 2022, please click here.
Standard Employment Contract between MDW and Employer 6th July 2022, please click here.
Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) Customer Consent Form, please click here.
View a PDPA Customer Consent Form, please click here.
Standard FDW Biodata Form, please click here.
Sample Rest Day Agreement between FDW and Employer, please click here.
Safety Agreement Form, please click here.
- Members’ Login – For first-hand information on AEA(S) Members’ Portal.
- Regular Industry Updates – From relevant governmental bodies and associations.
- Cite AEA (S) – Members’ privilege to cite AEA(S) as part of the DRM in the Service Agreement.
- Make Representations on issues affecting our business and industry.
- Dispute Resolution – Mediation between Employers and Employment Agencies since 2003. The revised EA Licensing Condition requires all EAs to cite a Mediation Service for Dispute Management.
- Enjoy preference for accreditation by source country embassies.
- Enjoy business trip to source countries.
- Enjoy social recreational activities and networking functions with fellow EAs.
- Enjoy member rates for sign-up of EAPD courses.
- Enjoy member perks for sign-up of EA-Go-Digital Solution (EA Website, EA365, MyCareGiver.Sg).
- Enjoy promotional rate on products and services offered by our supporting partners.
- Receive Member’s Starter Kit – (Membership Card, AEA(S) Decal, Constitution Book, etc).
- Printing of EA Cards.
- AEA(S) Welcome Goodie Bag and many more.